Friday, March 18, 2005

MADNESS!!!

Day One of March Madness...and the bracket breaking has begun...damn you Milwaukee, UAB, Pacific, W. Virginia. I'm so excited yet still really sad about not going to Syracuse. Quite a scare Wake and Illinois gave me today...but other than that what an awesome St. Patrick's Day! Kobe vs. Shaq too!

I'm not really in the mood to write though...more afer the crazy 1st weekend, I promise.

Friday - Jacked @ the 'Mo
Saturday - Western!
Sunday - Bron, my love...

It's gonna be a good one ;)

1 Comments:

At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHHH MANNNN - this weekend is gonna be INSANE!! Can't wait to do it up JCrew stylez again, haha. it's definetely been a while :D

p.s. can't stop thinking about that dish #1, mmMmm...soo good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home